Cranberry Jalapeno Cheese Ball Recipe
8 oz Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
½ cup SweetHomeChicago’s Cranberry Jalapeno Jam
1 cup each grated sharp white cheddar cheese and yellow cheddar cheese (or cheese of your choice)
1 cup dried cranberries
½ cup green onions, chopped
¼ cup parsley
1 cup pecans chopped and toasted and completely cooled
½ tsp garlic powder
1. To toast pecans: Pre-heat oven to 375F. Place chopped pecans on a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes or until aromatic. Remove from oven, set aside and let cool.
2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, white and cheddar cheeses, jam, ½ cup dried cranberries, ¼ cup green onions, parsley, ½ cup chopped pecans and garlic powder until well combined.
3. Place mixture in the center of a piece of plastic wrap and cover completely while forming into a ball until ready to serve.
4. Just before serving, combine remaining cranberries, green onions and pecans. Unwrap the ball and roll in mixture.
5. Serve with crackers, celery, carrots, pretzels or pita chips.
Fig Balsamic Jam Banana Bread
1 jar SweetHomeChicago’s Fig Balsamic Jam
2 medium bananas, mashed
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
2 large eggs, room temp
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork until puree-like. Stir in melted butter until incorporated. Mix in 3 tablespoons of Fig Balsamic Jam. Add in eggs, vanilla. Stir until well combined. Add brown sugar and mix until dissolved.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Add to wet mixture. Fold to combine until there are no longer any dry streaks of flour.
5. Transfer batter to prepared loaf pan. Add 6 heaping tablespoons of Fig Balsamic across the top of batter. Use a knife to cut swirls throughout the top.
6. Bake for 55-60 minutes until toothpick inserted in center of bread comes out clean. Allow bread to cool in pan for 10 minutes. Transfer bread to wire rack to cool
7. Once cooled, store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Peanut Butter Strawberry Jalapeno Ritz Crackers Recipe
1 jar SweetHomeChicago’s Strawberry Jalapeno Jam
1 jar Peanut Butter
1 box Ritz Crackers
1 bag 24oz Vanilla or Chocolate Almond Bark
1. Spread peanut butter and jelly over crackers. Top with a second cracker.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the almond bark for 30 second cycles until melted. Stir after each heating cycle.
3. Dip each side of the peanut butter sandwich in the melted almond bark.
4. Rest each sandwich on parchment paper until solidified.
5. Store in air tight container.
Apricot Habanero Jam Chicken Salad Recipe
3 cups of cooked, shredded chicken breast (fresh cooked, rotisserie or canned)
3 Tbsp Apricot Habanero Jam (or more to taste)
¼ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup finely diced red onion
¼ cup finely diced celery
½ tsp garlic salt
Salt and pepper to taste
1. If using fresh chicken breasts, boil or bake until fully cooked, 165 degree internal temperature. Once cooked, cool and shred in food processor. If using canned chicken, drain, place in food processor.
2. Add jam, boiled eggs, mayonnaise, onions, celery, garlic salt, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Pulse 4 or 5 times until completely mixed.
4. Place in large bowl, cover and store in refrigerator.
Pepper Jelly Cauliflower Mac n Cheese Recipe
1 head of cauliflower
1 cup heavy cream
4 ounces cream cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup chopped green onion
1/4 cup SweetHomeChicago Regular or Sugar Free Pepper Jelly
1 tbsp. onion powder
1 tbsp. garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Wash cauliflower and chop into small bite size pieces.
3. Place chopped pieces in a oven and microwave safe casserole dish. Cover with water. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Microwave about 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and pour cauliflower back into casserole dish.
4. While the cauliflower is in the microwave, pour heavy cream in a skillet and slowly bring to a boil on low/medium heat. Once the cream begins to boil, add cream cheese, onion powder and garlic powder. Stir until the cream cheese is melted.
5. Add the SweetHomeChicago Pepper Jelly. Keep stirring until the jelly melts.
6. Add the shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Stir until the cheeses melt. Take off heat.
7. Pour cheese mixture over the cauliflower.
8. Place in over and bake 25 minutes or until the top turns brown.
Strawberry Jalapeno Burgers
1 pound of ground beef
1 jar SweetHomeChicago Strawberry Jalapeno Jam
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a mixing bowl, mix ground beef, salt, pepper and 4 tablespoons of SweetHomeChicago's Strawberry Jalepeno Jam. *If burgers will not stay together, add a couple of tablespoons of breadcrumbs at a time until they do.
2. Patty into 4 burgers.
3. Grill, bake or pan sear until desired doneness.
4. Spread a teaspoon of Strawberry Jalapeno Jam on top of burger and add cheese.
5. Cook until cheese is melted.
6. Toast buns then spread with Strawberry Jalapeno Jam.
7. Add burgers to buns and serve.
1 tbsp SweetHomeChicago Strawberry Jalapeno Jam
1 tbsp Miss Emily's Tomatoes Gallberry Honey
1 cup pecans
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tsp butter
½ tsp salt
½ tsp cinnamon
1. Combine jam, honey, sugar, butter, salt and cinnamon in a large skillet.
2. Stir over medium heat until butter and jam are melted.
3. Add pecans and cook, stirring consistently for 5-7 minutes. Make sure all pecans are coated well.
4. Spread pecans on parchment paper to cool.
5. Let cool completely, at least an hour.
6. Store in air tight container.